| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morada Nova in October is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.1 °C (97 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 4.4mm (0.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Morada Nova October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Morada Nova, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Morada Nova: